Al-Qudaibi GRE Pipe Series
Al-Qudaibi GRE pipe series are produced using the Filament winding process. This process ensures high quality and consistence in the properties of the pipes produced.
High mechanical & physical characteristics are guaranteed through the application of the highest standard in the industry and firm quality control and assurance system.
The Al-Qudaibi GRE pipe series are available in two different joint systems:
- Key-Lock, and
- Taper/Taper adhesive bonded joint.
The main applications for these pipes are:
- Pressure water main lines
- Fire Fighting Networks
- Cooling water lines for Industrial Plants (Refineries, Petrochemical & Power plants)
- Crude Oil Transmission Lines
- Industrial sewage systems
- Water Distribution systems
- Salt water and Sea water pipelines
- Water injection Lines
- Flow & Gathering lines for Oilfields
- Liquid Process Pipelines
- Petroleum Products lines
- Ballast Lines and marine applications
About Us | Site Map | Contact Us | ©2009 Sulaiman Ahmed Al-Qudaibi & Sons Group
A Subsidiary of QDB Holding
This website is best viewed with a resolution of 1024x768 pixels or higher